Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Hunger Games (Movie)

The Mocking Jay Pendant. 
Set in a future where the Capitol selects a boy and girl from the twelve districts to fight to the death on live television, Katniss Everdeen volunteers to take her younger sister's place for the latest match. 

I've got to say, usually I'm not a fan of most films that are based off books but I think this was a well done movie.
It's got everything from love to blasts, death everything. It follows the book better than most movies have and the acting skills were great.
Katniss was portrayed perfectly as was Peta, Rue, and others. I think the movie is going to become a huge franchise and turn into the next Harry Potter - not that i'm complaining any.
I'd give this movie a 4.5/5 and I suggest you go see it the next chance you get because it is well worth your time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment